When you’re on the lookout for the perfect home, one of the most important things to have on your checklist is a good neighbourhood. A well-connected and well-maintained neighbourhood goes a long way in boosting the value of your home and ensuring that you enjoy a safe, secure and enriched way of life.
Here are some features that define a great neighbourhood:
1. Location and connectivity: One of the most significant parameters of a good neighbourhood is a good location with excellent connectivity. The locality should be well-connected to the rest of the city via well-maintained roads and public transit systems, and should offer access to a range of civic amenities.
2. Proximity to civic amenities: One of the best indications of a good neighbourhood is its proximity to a range of civic amenities, such as reputed schools, hospitals, employment hubs, banks and retail outlets. The ease of access to these amenities is an essential component of an enriched and comfortable lifestyle.
3. Proximity to recreational amenities: The proximity to recreational amenities, such as shopping malls, multiplexes, libraries, marketplaces, restaurants and cafés is essential to a good neighbourhood. A neighbourhood that enables easy access to lifestyle amenities is always preferable to one that is remotely located.
4. Maintenance and safety: The maintenance and safety of a neighbourhood is very important. The streets should be clean and well-lit, the roads should be paved and well-maintained, and the area should have a low or zero crime rate. General security provisions like gated entrances and CCTV surveillance are always preferable.
5. Open spaces and parks: The presence of green and open spaces is a big bonus in urban neighbourhoods today. Look out for parks, gardens, children’s play areas and other open spaces in the neighbourhood.
6. Infrastructural development: The roads, flyovers, commercial and residential projects and other infrastructural undertakings in the neighbourhood should be of good repute. The plans for future infrastructural development also enhance the value of real estate in the neighbourhood.
7. Sense of community: A good neighbourhood is truly defined by the sense of community that it enables among its residents. Those living in the area should have their residential needs and requirements taken care of in a routine and organized way.
Looking for new residential projects in Khopoli? Orchid Woods, a premium residential project by Lakhani Builders, presents 1, 1.5 & 2 BHK flats for sale in Khopoli, Navi Mumbai.