The harsh and cold winter months have receded, and it’s time for us to brace ourselves for the warm and cheerful summer months. Making a few simple summer-friendly décor changes in our homes is the best way to welcome the changing season.
Here are some décor tips on how to style your bedroom this summer season:
1. Switch up the bed linen: It’s time to switch to cotton and linen bedding fabrics in the summer season. These cooling fabrics instantly spell summer. Pick up refreshing pastel colours such as lavender and green. You may also want to use buckwheat pillows in the summer season.
2. Install floral wallpaper: There’s little in terms of home décor that is as summery and refreshing as floral wallpaper. Floral wallpapers lend themselves especially well in the bedroom. Pick out a wallpaper with soft, cooling hues.
3. Add a pop of colour: Bring in some vibrant colours into your bedroom this summer season. An easy way to add a pop of colour into your bedroom décor is with some upbeat cushion covers and a brightly coloured rug.
4. Use sheer drapes and blackout blinds: Switch up your winter curtains with sheer drapes that are ideal for the breezy summer days. If your window faces the south-west direction, you may also want to install blackout blinds for when it gets very sunny.
5. Bring in the greens: Refresh your room with a variety of indoor summer plants and flowers. This is a natural way to make your bedroom look more vibrant and alive, and it also helps control the temperature and air quality within the room.
Looking to invest in the perfect home this summer? Lakhani’s La Riveria presents plush riverside residential projects in Panvel. Explore 1 & 2 BHK new luxury projects in Panvel at Lakhani’s La Riveria.